Saturday

Happy New Year!

It is 2011!! I am beyond excited for all the things happening this year! One of which you know.. I AM GETTING MARRIED! Amongst planning my own wedding, I am THRILLED to be a part of your wedding too! It is a great year to be a bride, in my opinion :) I want to do all I can for you as a photographer to make things, affordable and just what you want! So contact me if you are interested because I would love to sit down and talk with you! Also this year I am planning fun things and fancy deals! So keep an eye out!

To start the year off with a great deal... Cole Marie Photography is having an Annual Booking Sale! Schedule a photo shoot for any time this year and receive a 50% off portrait packages! This sale is perfect for senior portraits, family portraits and even engagement photos! Contact me before February 1st to redeem your coupon! Check out the flyer below and spread the word! :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

*Click on Flyer to make Larger*